Diwali festival is around and everyone is busy cleaning, decorating, buying gifts for family and friends and preparations for diwali pooja. Goddess Lakshmi brings wealth, prosperity and good fate to your home. Lakshmi pooja is done to seek blessing for entire family. This festival is most awaited and is celebrated with great zeal and excitement as children get to fire crackers, have mouthwatering sweets and elders get to meet their near and dear ones after long time. It is festival of love and togetherness as everyone come back home for celebrations and get to spend some quality time with family.
Who does not want Lakshmi by their side? But being busy in preparations for Diwali, you forget to invite goddess Lakshmi. No, you don’t have to post a invitation or message, just have to know certain things and follow certain rules to invite the goddess and make sure she stays in your house and bestow all her blessing on your family and there is continuous flow of wealth to your house.
Goddess Lakshmi is said to be very unstable by nature and keep moving from one place to other. Goddess Lakshmi is said to be attracted where there is cleanliness, spirituality and holiness.
THINGS TO BE DONE TO MAKE LAKSHMI JI COME AND STAY AT YOUR HOME:
- GET ALL SCRAP OUT OF HOUSE: Maa Lakshmi loves cleanliness so one must clear all the clutter out of house. Decorate your home with new curtains, bed sheets, LED lights. This will attract maa Lakshmi and she will definitely come and stay at your home to ensure flow of wealth and prosperity.
- LIGHT DIVA TO TULSI PLANT: Praying to Tulsi plant is every important to please Lakshmi maa. Lighting a candle or diva near tulsi plant is very important. All your wishes are granted and all good luck is gained by praying to tulsi plant on diwali.
- PLACING KUBER IDOL: God kuber is known to be protector of money. Their idol must be placed in pooja ghar or any clean place to keep your home filled with wealth.
- RANGOLI AND CANDLES: Decorating your home entrance with a creative Rangoli of flowers, colors, rice and lamps. Make sure to keep your house brightly lit.
- SILVER IDOL OF LAKSHMI AND GANESHA: Keeping silver idols of Lakshmi and Ganesha in your home brings lot of financial benefits. They attract good luck. They are to be worshiped daily.
- RESPECTING ELDERS: Lakshmi maa is attracted where there is love and respect for elders. Giving respect and honor to elders will immensely please them and will remove all hardships in life.
- OFFERING WATER AND SAFFRON TO SHIVLING: On Diwali day, one must worship lord shiv and offer water and saffron to shivling in morning. This is said to attract wealth to your house.